1. Indian judoka Tolika Mann won the silver medal in the women’s 78kg category after losing to Scotland’s Sarah Adlington at the 2022 Commonwealth Games in Birmingham.
Indian judoka Tulika Mann claims the Rajat Paddock in the women’s 78kg category after her defeat against Scott’s Sarah Adlington at the Chalam Commonwealth Games 2022 in Birmingham.
2. Lopreet Singh won a bronze medal in the men’s 109 kg weightlifting event at the 2022 Commonwealth Games.
109 kg for men in 2022 Kansi Padak Jita in Hrutulan is called Leopreet Singh.
3. Kamala Harris is now the President of the United States Senate since January 20, 2021.
Kamala Harris is President of the United States Senate on January 20, 2021.
4. Indian Oil Corporation Limited has signed an MoU with Bangladesh for emergency supply of petroleum products.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited signs a Memorandum of Understanding with the State of Bengal for the supply of electrical equipment.
5. The Criminal Procedure (Recognition) Act, 2022 came into force on 4 August 2022.
Your Selection Process (Identification) Act, 2022 is effective from 4 August 2022.
6. The Krishi Udhan scheme helps farmers in transporting agricultural produce to enhance their value perception.
Agricultural flight plans help farmers in the transportation of agricultural products to get their value.
7. India and the United States will hold a massive 40-day military exercise in Uttarakhand in October 2022.
India and the United States should once again talk about operational forces in response in 2022.
8. Tejaswin Shankar has won India’s first bronze medal in high jump at the 2022 Commonwealth Games.
Tesswin Shankar’s Commonwealth Games, 2022, is India’s first bronze medal in high-level athletics.
9. The current President of Maldives Ibrahim Muhammad Saleh has invited Indian industry to invest in Maldives.
Under the leadership of the current president of the Maldives, Ibrahim Muhammad Saleh, there is a public demand for the investment of the Maldives in Indian industry.
10. Revenue compensation grants of Rs 7,183.42 crore have been released to fourteen states.
Fourteen states released Rs 7,183.42 crore as rajasthan tax.