Post Name: Vacancies in 28 posts of Office Head, Junior Deputy, Technical, Stenographer.
Brief information: The National Institute of Technology Nagaland has released the latest notification for NIT Nagaland Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022. Office Head, Junior Assistant, Technician, Stenographer Vacancy in the 28 posts Jobs at IIT Nagaland Candidates interested in NIT Nagaland Recruitment 2022 apply online through the official website NIT Nagaland Jobs by nitnagaland.ac.in “February”
NIT Nagaland Jobs 2021 – Application Form Non-Teaching 28 Posts
These candidates are interested in National Institute of Technology Nagaland Recruitment 2022 under NIT Nagaland Vacancy and fulfill all eligibility criteria can read NIT Nagaland Non-Teaching Notice beforehand. Apply for NIT Nagaland Non-Teaching 2022 Online
. Below is a brief description of NIT Nagaland’s official job announcement. Further details of NIT Nagaland Recruitment 2021, age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
National Institute of Technology Nagaland Recruitment 2022
NIT Nagaland Non-Teaching Alert Description
- Candidates must have Passed 10th, 12th class Or equivalent to a recognized board / university / institution.
- Application Submission Date: December 30, 2021
- Application Deadline: “February”
- For general / BC category application fee Rupees 1 / –
- For SC / ST / PWD and female category application fee no
- Office Head, Junior Deputy, Technician, Stenographer Post Salary Rs.18000-81100 / –
- Minimum age: 5 years.
- Maximum age: 27 years.
The selection process
How to apply
- Method of implementation: via Offline.
- Postal Address: National Institute of Technology Register Nagaland, Chomokidima, Nagaland-797103
- Place of work: Nagaland
NIT Nagaland Recruitment Notice Vacancy description Total: 28 posts
Interested candidates can read the full notice before applying online