Last Updated On January 13, 2022
SSC 2022 – SSC CHSL form has arrived
According to the examination calendar released by SSC, the application process for the Joint Higher Secondary Level Examination (SSC CHSL 2022) will start from February 2022 and end on March 2022 and the examination will be held in May 2022. Vacancies of Group C and D of Central Government will be filled through examination.
Date of application
- Application started: 01 February 2022
- Last date to apply: 07 March 2022
- Last date for submission of fees: 07 March 2022
- Exam Date: May 2022
- Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs
- SC / ST: No charges
- All Female: No application fee
What should be the qualification?
- Candidate should have passed 12th exam only. Anyone from Pur Bharat can apply. There is no restriction
What should be the age for filling up the form
- The age limit for filling up the form is 18 years and its maximum limit is 27 years, in addition to this if you will also get age exemption, age exemption will be given according to the category you come from such as: 03 for OBC. 05 years to SC / ST.
- Educational Qualification and Eligibility: – Detailed information of educational qualification and age limit details prescribed by SSC for SSC CHSL 2022 can be checked on the table below. Check out the departmental ad for more information
|Educational Qualification||12th pass|
|Age limit||18 – 27|
|Age discount||According to the criteria|
How to apply
- Applications should be made through the online portal of SSC. The first step is to visit the official website of SSC ssc.nic.in.
- If you are a newbie and have not applied for any SSC notification before, you should ask “New user? Register Now ”?
- Fill in the required details in the registration form, upload and submit the photograph and signature. The registration process is complete and you will be provided with a registration number and password which will now be used to log in.
- Registration has to be done only once. Make a note of the registration number and then log in ssc.nic.in. Go to
- If you already have a registration number and password, you will need to log in directly to fill out the online application form.
- Click on the “Apply” link inside the SSC CHSL 2021 section.
- Enter your details, make payment (if required) and submit application form for SSC CHSL 2022.
- Check your application status and get a print out of the application form.
Here are the documents required for SSC CHSL Apply Online 2022:
- Mobile number – to be verified through OTP.
- Email ID – to be verified via OTP.
- Aadhaar Number – If Aadhaar number is not available, please provide one of the following ID numbers. (You must show the original document in a later step):
i. Voter ID card
iv. Driving license
v. School / College ID
vi. Employer ID (Government / PSU / Private)
- Information about board, roll number and year of passing matriculation (10th) examination.
- Recently scanned color passport size photo in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Photograph should be approximately 3.5 cm (wide) x 4.5 cm (high). Applications with blurry photos will be rejected.
- Scanned signatures in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Signature must be 4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height). Applications with blurred signatures will be rejected.
- Disability certificate number, if you are disabled.
SSC CHSL 2022 Tier-1 and Tier paper pattern
Tier-1 is a computer based paper with a total of 200 questions asked,
- Each question consists of 2 marks. The paper consists of four parts.
- From each part 25-25 questions of 50-50 number are asked.
- In section-A, 25 questions of English consist of 50 marks,
- In section B, 25 questions of General Intelligence, number 50,
- In Section C 25 questions of Quantitative Aptitude of 50 marks and
- In Section D General Awareness 25 questions of 50 marks will be asked.
- All questions except English language will be in both English and Hindi languages.
SSC CHSL 2022 Tier 2
Candidates who qualify for Tier-1 get a chance to appear in Tier 2 i.e. Mains Examination. This test tests the language and skills of the candidates. Candidates have to bring 33 percent marks to pass this exam.
SSC CHSL 2022 Tier 3
Candidates who are successful in Tier-1 and Tier-2 are called for Tier-3 i.e. Computer Proficiency Test (PFC), in which the computer skills of the candidates are tested. For this typing and data entry test is conducted.
SSC CHSL 2022 Salary Salary
Candidates who are successful in the selection process are paid a salary of Rs. 25000 to 81000 for various posts of CHSL. DA, HRA, transport allowance and other allowances will be given as per applicable rules of Government of India.
CHSL 2022 Notification: Big news for the youth who are looking for a government job after passing 12th. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will soon conduct the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) examination, through which the selected candidates will get the opportunity to work in different departments of the Central Government. According to the exam calendar released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on December 18, 2021, notification for CHSL Exam will be issued on February 1, 2022, filling thousands of vacancies in Group-C including Postal Assistant, LDC and Data Entry Operator. Will go