Scholarships are available for incoming international students enrolling in the Bachelor of Business Administration program at the International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS).
If you are accepted into one of these bachelor’s degree programs (Hospitality Management, Event Management, Business, Business (Entrepreneurship), Business (Marketing), Business (International Tourism), Business (Sports Management), Business (Accounting), Business (Fashion & Global Brand Management), or Property (Development, Investment, and Management), you may be eligible for a scholarship worth up to AU$15,000*.
*When there are a large number of applicants, scholarship recipients may receive a partial grant.
The student is aware that they will not be compensated for their time spent at public relations events. The scholar hereby transfers to the University all rights to the promotional materials, including intellectual property rights. If the scholar fails to meet the position’s expectations, the University may terminate the scholarship.
This form necessitates the completion of five sections. By submitting this form, you agree to the terms of our scholarship. This application will not be reviewed if any required information is missing.
Only those who meet the criteria (detailed below) will be considered for a scholarship.
Candidates with a strong academic track record and the potential to make a significant impact on the University and the world at large are encouraged to apply.
About University of West London
The University of West London (UWL) is a public university in the UK with locations in Reading, Berkshire, and the London neighborhoods of Ealing and Brentford.
University of West London Masters Scholarship
- Category – Masters
- Sponsor – University of West London
- City to study – London
- School to study – University of West London
- Course to study – Not specified
- Application Deadline – July 11, 2023
Aim and Benefits of University of West London Masters Scholarship
The University of West London (UWL) is pleased to announce up to a hundred student scholarships worth up to £5,000 and ten graduate scholarships worth up to £2,000.
Requirements for University of West London Masters Scholarship Qualification
- You must have an accepted offer to UWL for either an undergraduate or graduate program and plan to enroll in the fall of 2023 to be eligible for this award. This indicates that the applicant has submitted an application to this university and has gotten an official offer from one of our admissions representatives to enroll in a specific program of study.
- Candidate must be a self-funded overseas full fee-paying paying student.
- Successful applicants for the International Ambassador Scholarship will be chosen based on their demonstrated interest and potential as outstanding student ambassadors on a global scale..