NHAI vacancies 2020: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has released the Notification for Young Professional Jobs. Online Application is invited for 03 seats from all candidates. Other details of NHAI Free Job Alert 2020, NHAI New Notification, NHAI Govt vacancies 2020, NHAI Vacancy 2020 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Notification PDF, Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for NHAI Jobs 2020, Admit Card, & NHAI Official Syllabus provided below.
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) vacancies 2020 – Apply for 03 Young Professional Posts Notification
If the Candidate is eligible for NHAI Bharti 2020 so they can apply for NHAI vacancies 2020. All Aspirants can submit for NHAI Vacancy 2020. We advised freshers as well as experienced candidates to submit their forms before the last date without any technical issues. At the end of this page, we have provided a direct link so that you can download West Bengal Govt vacancies Notice PDF 2020 and submit it’s application.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||National Highways Authority of India|
|Posts Name||Young Professional|
|Total Posts||03 Seats|
|Starting Date||March 11, 2020|
|Last Date||March 26, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government vacancies|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Young Professional||B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Science / Information Technology or MCA or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute|
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2019 Score in Computer Science and Information Technology discipline
- Starting Date: March 11, 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: March 26, 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 32 Years
- The period of engagement may be for a period of up to two years in the first instance, which may be further extended by one more year, based on the requirements of the NHAI and the satisfactory performance of the incumbent. In case a person
leaves before completion of one year, he/she will not get any work certificate.
- Payscale for Young Professional Posts: Rs. 60000/-
Place of Posting
- NHAI Headquarters, Dwarka, New Delhi
How to Apply
- The applicant can apply through Online mode only as per the procedure given below:-
(i) The Applicant may visit the NHAI website www.nhai.gov.in for applying Online.
(ii) Click on the tab About Us >>Vacancies>> Current-Click on the advertisement of
Young Professional (IT) – Online Application.
(iii) Fill-up the form and furnish the requisite information.
(iv) Following documents are required to be uploaded:-
- Photograph- Scanned copy of coloured passport size photograph in only ‘jpg’/’jpeg’
or ‘png’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Signature – Scanned copy of signature in only ‘jpg’/’jpeg’ or ‘png’ image types not
exceeding 1 MB.
- Scanned copies of Secondary School or equivalent Certificate showing DOB, Degree
in the relevant field.
- Scanned copies of experience certificate in support of candidature.
(v) Click ‘Next’ button wherein application Preview may be seen.
(vi) The option of ‘Edit’ and the final Submit button, are also available.
(vii) If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click the “Submit” button for submitting the application form through Online. The ONLINE application may be
submitted by 26.03.2020 (6.00 PM).
(viii) After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” along with
details entered by the Applicant with the subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be
generated automatically. The applicant should retain a copy of the application for his record.