RAC Recruitment 2020 » Apply 167 Job for Scientist-B Notification – Recruitment and Assessment Centre has released RAC Jobs 2020 Notification. And this Advertisement is issued for the Scientist-B Posts in DRDO. As mention in the “RAC Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 167. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 10 July 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this RAC Jobs article for other details like RAC Recruitment 2020 Notification, RAC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming RAC Jobs 2020, and refer to Sarkariresult.com.mx or the official website rac.gov.in.
Posts & Qualification Details
|Scientist-B||Aspirants must have a degree in M.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, GATE, NET, MA by a recognized institute/ board.|
- Starting Date: June 19, 2020
- Last Date: July 10, 2020
- Maximum Age Limit for Candidates: 28 Years
- The Application Submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- The Application Submission fees for SC/ ST/ PwD and Women Candidates: NIL
- Pay Scale for Scientist-B Posts: Rs. 56100/-
- The shortlisted candidates on the basis of the GATE scores and/or Descriptive Examination or percentage of marks in NET will be required to appear in the Personal Interview to be held at Delhi or any other place as
decided by RAC/ DRDO.
- The offer of appointment to the selected candidates will be restricted to the number of vacancies in order of merit. The appointment, however, will be subject to satisfying conditions like qualifying the Medical Examination prescribed for Group ‘A’ Technical posts of Govt. of India with Field Service liability and verification of character antecedents besides verification of SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD(HH)/PwD(OH) certificate, etc, wherever applicable.
- The final result (customized for the individual candidate) will be made available at the RAC website (https://rac.gov.in).